Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What? ME blog?

It's official, I've joined the ranks of the bloggers! Odd, seeing as how just a few months ago I had no idea what a blog was. That is how tech savvy I am-NOT! (yesI'm dating myself using that phrase). I've become a huge blog reader of late. I love the ones where people talk about their cute kids and I love love the shabby chic, decorating, thrifting blogs. But I've asked myself, who would possibly be interested in anything you have to say? Well, probably noone:) But this will be a banner year in my life- My twins will turn 13 (GASP) and I will turn 40 (BIG GASP!!) . So, I figure some interesting things are bound to happen in the next few months. So, for anyone who cares, stay tuned to find out what happens when middle age and teen age collide!

No comments:

Post a Comment